Analyses the domestic machine tool industry in the development of obvious


 Machine tool industry big and not strong restricts our country overall level of ascension. In China is developing promoting economic restructuring and change of the pattern of the moment, key areas and key projects to high-grade CNC machine tools, a big demand for efficient cutting tools, precision instrument, dependence is strong.
 Industry analysts pointed out that: in the machine tool industry, general nc machine tools based on number of shaft, under triaxial for low-grade, three to five axis for high-grade, more than five axis for high-end. For industrial production equipment of traditional and modern distinction logo is the traditional machine tool and numerical control machine tool, it has become the industry consensus. Machine tools stand-alone intelligent and automatic nc machine tool is the direction of the machine tool industry, its high precision, high, high speed, flexible, intelligent, is a sign of modern industry. Modern equipment is developing towards extreme manufacturing industry, it is more and more big, the second is more and more small, 3 it is more and more complex, highly integrated production process.
 The northeast is the most concentrated, most powerful machine tool enterprises in our country. Machine tool in northeast China representative of shenyang machine tool group co., LTD., dalian machine tool group co., LTD., has heavy nc equipment co., LTD. Three companies research, machine tool industry is the main deficiencies:
 First, the accuracy, stability, reliability, etc. Such as five-axis linkage CNC machine tools abroad products 1500 hours continuously without failure, domestically produced about 1000 hours, by a third.
Second, the numerical control system. Numerical control system is the core of the nc machine tools, Germany's Siemens, liebherr and Japan mazar-e-sharif, ferrari, hold the highest form of CNC system, 16 liebherr nc system software package prices close to the machine tool, software and machine tools together to sell, not sold separately, software profit is very high. At present domestic machine tool companies use high-grade machine tool numerical control system of the basic are imported.
 Third, the other key fittings gap. Dalian machine tool can be 95% to the international advanced level to match, but the remaining 5% is not an enterprise even an industry can do, including steel raw materials, standard parts, screws, nuts, etc., need to increase the overall level of the country's industrial. In addition, process, testing is to reach the world advanced level.

亚洲 日韩 欧美 另类 蜜桃|放荡的艳妇一区二区三区|亚洲精品午夜va久久成人|色蜜精品人妻AAAAAAV|9191国际精品免费观看|国产乱码精品一区二三区最新